Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Monday, December 15, 2008

Lovely Links #7

My Lovely Links for today include some serious and some fun topics ... hopefully a good mix of the two.

  • Any fans of Agatha Christie out there? Have you heard her actual voice before? You can do it here!
  • Tor.com posted recently about the role and portrayal of religion in science fiction. I found it fascinating.
  • Are you the parent of a young boy? Check out this video about the gender gap between boys and girls in schools. And learn more about the book here.
  • How about some bookish TV? Check out this hilarious video.
  • I know many of you are quite particular about the way you organize your bookshelves, but this is a new one for me!
  • In this book-inspired website you can find out if you are a witch, get Shakespeare to curse you, learn how to play crazy games in a museum, and much MUCH more. (Read this post for more info.)

2 comments:

momofonefornow said...

Hahaha! I love the organizing link. That would have never occurred to me.

Kim L said...

I enjoyed the "Raucous Royals" page... history can be so fun, when the right person is telling the tale.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin