Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm Back!

Just a quick note to say I'm back from the beach. I have 143 unread emails and 413 unread blog posts in my Google Reader. So much for 3 days without internet!

I'll be quite busy getting unpacked here at home and also caught up at work but I hope to get a book review or two posted shortly. I'll also be posting over on my book club's blog with a recap of our meeting Thursday night. Thanks for your patience - I should be back to my daily posts shortly!

And just a reminder for my local readers that the Baltimore Book Festival is THIS WEEKEND! I'll be there every day and my panel is on Sunday morning at 11am. Please let me know if you'll be there - I'd love to meet you!

1 comment:

Yasmin said...

Welcome back and how was the beach?
Look forward to meeting you at the B-More Book Festival on Sunday.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin