Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Thursday, September 18, 2008

My favorite posts ...

Our task for BBAW for today is to list some of our favorite posts. As I considered this, I realized that MOST of my favorites don't have to do with books ... maybe that's because books are what I usually write about and if I'm writing about something else, it's got to be pretty special! Anywho, here's my list - I hope you enjoy the posts!


A bit of family history and an amazing WWII connection is made. Now there is even MORE to this story, and I'll be posting about it sometime soon.
*** If you don't check out any of my other posts, PLEASE check out this one. It is near and dear to my heart. ***

Who doesn't love Disney?!

This is some of my favorite music right now, and we just got to see these guys in concert last week! I'll be posting pictures of kiddo with the band (hopefully) next week - he was SO excited to meet them!

My husband planned a fabulous anniversary weekend for me during which we took kiddo to his first concert.

Another crazy weekend ... this time I met another blogger and later had too much to drink.

Ok, this post IS about books - my childhood favorites!

Since this is about our favorite POSTS not necessarily our favorite books, I'm going to include to book reviews because they were great fun to put together. This one has lots of videos, this onehistorical photos, and this one has animals.
has lots of

Thanks for dropping by and checking out my favorites!

2 comments:

Dreamybee said...

Wow, what a great post about your grandfather! How wonderful that you could provide him with that information-I'll bet it lifted a weight from his shoulders that he probably didn't even realize he was still carrying.

Thanks for sharing your favorite posts!

Literary Feline said...

As Dreamybee said, wow! The story about your grandfather was wonderful. I am glad you were able to make contact with Joe's family and bring your grandfather a little peace. It's no wonder it's a favorite of yours.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin