Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Friday, September 5, 2008

I'm a Finalist!

Cool news! Some of you, my lovely readers, nominated me for an award as part of Book Blogger Appreciation Week. Thanks!

I'm a finalist for "Most Chatty Book Blog". Anyone can vote (yes that means YOU too!) so please drop by and vote for me ... and of course, check out all the other finalists here.

Unfortunately my book club's blog didn't make it to the finals for "Best Book Club Blog". But hey, I write for "Reading Group Guides" every month and that site DID make it so that's cool!

Can I make one more suggestion? While you're there, please vote for Maw Books in the category of "Most Altruistic Book Blog". September is "Reading and Blogging for Darfur" at Maw Books - let's support her efforts in any way we can.

11 comments:

MoxieMamaKC said...

YAY!!! Congrats! You go, girl! That's so awesome, I'm totally voting for you.

Lezlie said...

Congratulations!
Lezlie

Sarah said...

I voted for you... good luck!!

Kristin said...

Congrats on making the top 5!

Sherry said...

Hi and congratulations! I'm busy visiting all of the nominees for the Book Blogger Appreciation Awards and trying to live up to my nomination by inviting everyone to participate in the Saturday Review of Books tomorrow and every Saturday at Semicolon. It's just a place I provide each week where book bloggers can leave a link to their book reviews for the week, and we can all find book reviews from other book bloggers.

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

Thank you Moxie, Lezlie, Sarah, and Kristin!

And congrats to you to Sherry. FYI, I LOVE your Saturday Review of Books and I'll be posting one of mine this week as usual. :)

Lenore Appelhans said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lenore Appelhans said...

Way to go you chatty blogger you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you and all the nominees in the various categories ... there sure are a lot of ways to slice and dice this blogosphere!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Heather!! And you make me blush, thank you so much for the awesome support!!

Anonymous said...

I voted for you! Good luck.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin