- Author Manil Suri shakes it at the Brooklyn Book Festival. You have to watch through to the last part - it is just TOO funny!
- Why have a book festival to begin with? We book bloggers could give you lots of answers! Catherine Lockerbie shares her reasons here.
- The National Book Festival had live Russian translation by Yevgeny Yevtushenko.
- This Burlington Book Festival montage asks "Are Books Dead?" They even get input from kids!
- For those attending the Baltimore Book Festival, here's a way to get some extra attention and honor Edgar Allan Poe at the same time. Be sure to click on the "More Info" tab in the gray box on the right of the screen or you'll have no idea what the video is all about. (FYI, I will NOT be dancing along ... sorry to disappoint.)
You can find me at the Baltimore Book Festival every day this coming weekend. So, how 'bout it? Will you be attending a book festival this year? Tell me all about it!